Matrimonial Finance

Specialist Family Law Solicitors in Birmingham

| Matrimonial Finance

We strongly recommend that you seek legal advice in relation to matrimonial finances after you separate from your spouse.

Even if you are already divorced or have ended your Civil Partnership, your former spouse can still be entitled to claim against your property and finances unless you obtain a Clean Break Order from the Court.

Imagine suddenly winning the lottery, in the absence of a Clean Break Order, your winnings could potentially form part of a claim by your former partner.

To speak to one of our Solicitor’s or to book a free no obligation appointment please contact us on 0121 702 1580, use our enquiry form below, our live assistance or send us an enquiry to [email protected].